Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy birthday to me and the Magic Circle

Today marks the 38th anniversary of my 21st birthday. No singing please.

To celebrate, last night I went to the Magic Castle in Hollywood. The 'Castle' is a private club for magicians and their friends. I 've been a member there for over 20 years.

If you're ever planning a trip to Los Angeles, let me know and I'll send you a member's guest pass...providing you're over 21. It will be a night you'll always remember. I guarantee it.

The Magic Castle's counterpart in Great Britain is the Magic Circle which was founded in 1905.

Earlier this year, Royal Mail issued a set of five interactive stamps (shown above) which marked the British club's 1ooth birthday.

To find out more about this magical set of stamps, click here.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Don Schilling at 12:01 AM