Wednesday, January 25, 2006

USA Philatelic

Over the weekend I received the Spring 2006 USA Philatelic catalog from USPS Stamp Fulfillment Services in Kansas City.

A quarterly publication, I look forward to getting my copy because it always has an interesting cover, color photographs of current and upcoming stamps as well as first day covers, post cards, postal stationary, books about stamp collecting and other items.

A lot of the items, i.e. hi-values, precancelled, nondemonated, nonprofit and presorted stamps, are not available at my local post office.

I've also noticed in the last couple issues it even has foreign stamps for sale such as Sweden's Greta Garbo stamps.

In this issue, there is a full-color poster of the 2006 stamp program showing all the stamps in the order they will be released without any dates. I've often seen these hanging in the various post offices. I have mine hanging in my den.

If you aren't already on the mailing list to get USA Philatelic, call 1 (800) 782-6724. Tell them I sent you.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Don Schilling at 12:01 AM